Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team that is working on one of our core products.
In this position, you will:
- Bring a new spirit and ideas to the team.
- Help choose the best tools to get the job done.
- Cooperate with other team members, product managers etc.
- Communicate in English on daily basis.
- Use: Java, Spring Framework, Gradle, Git, Bitbucket
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Enthusiasm for SW development.
- Responsibility for the quality of the delivered work.
- Ability to understand new problem/business domains.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Java development experience.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written).
We are offering:
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace and fun team activities
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company sponsored events for employees and tournaments
- Weekly English classes
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal vouchers
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, no large open-space floors or cubicles
- Snacks and fresh fruits available at work
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members