Join our family at Pricefx, a leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. Experiencing consistent annual growth, Pricefx remains committed to stable employment. We value flexibility and provide home office and remote work opportunities. Our product boasts outstanding customer reviews ranging from small companies to renowned names such as Michelin, Sonoco, Danone, Avery Dennison, and Bosch.
With branches in 7 countries and over 30 nationalities, Pricefx is a genuinely international and diverse company, fostering a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment. Join us at Pricefx and be part of a winning team that values your unique contributions, encourages accountability and personal growth, and celebrates collective achievements.
Your mission will be to design, develop, maintain, test and further enhance the next generation of Pricefx SaaS product.
You will be in charge of…
- Contributing to a design and architecture of a Pricefx software
- Design and develop of efficient and secure software
- Using your software craftsmanship: applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, covering code with automated tests
- Collaborating with other teams like other Engineering teams, UX and Product Management, Performance, Support team and Customer Solutions, Documentation, Customer Success, Sales Team
- Using tools for software development process: Gitlab, JIRA, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues in the team
- Fine-tuning of application performance
What should you have to succeed?
- Min. 5 years of experience with development of software in Java
- Experience with Java and Java frameworks and libraries, such as Hibernate, Jackson,
- Solid backend-end architecture and coding skills, and experience in building reusable software components that fit together into scalable production applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Experience with SQL databases (PGSQL, MariaDB, …)
- Experience with cloud services is an advantage (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, RDS)
- The big advantage is experience with at least one ETL tool, e.g. Apache Camel, Talend, Mulesoft..
- Very good knowledge of English language
Other Job Specifics…
- Applicants need to have valid permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcripts)
- We offer a full-time employment contract
- We require a clean criminal record
- Any location in Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
Our employees appreciate the warm and friendly atmosphere, as well as the flexibility and growth opportunities we provide. Check out our Glassdoor & Atmoskop scores and reviews.
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
We’re proud also to offer some amazing benefits.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance (3825 CZK Net) instead of pre-selected working tools (laptop and cell phone)
- We provide 2000 CZK in Benefit points, which can be used for culture, travel, or sports (Multisport card)
- 25 days off, 3 sick days, 2 CSR days, and 1 additional day off during your birthday month
- Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park
- A great work-life balance, where you can work full-time on a flexible schedule
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.