Engineering & Development | Senior Senior Europe Montenegro Poland Slovakia Czech Republic Armenia | Europe Montenegro Poland Slovakia Czech Republic Armenia | Remote open November 6, 2023
Software is our product. But we’re about so much more than that.
At First Line Software we’re creating a better world by finding innovative solutions to the problems people face every day. Where most see a setback, we see possibility. And we’re looking for teammates who feel this way, too.
We’ve established a network of over 500 teammates spread across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and India. As our international team grows, we’re on the lookout for like-minded professionals who want to share their expertise and put something good out into the world. Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a highly skilled Front End Angular Developer for one of our international projects in the e-commerce sphere for a global company specializing in customer marketing in a wide range of industries. You will work in a team of skilled software developers, and focusing on interesting internal portals and client facing solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in web development, with a strong focus on e-commerce solutions
- Experience working with state management technologies such as Ngrx and Mobx
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with scrum/agile environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with fluent English
- Develop responsive user interfaces for the B2B web portal using Angular 13 and Bootstrap
- Implement state management using Ngrx and Mobx
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code and ensure compliance with coding standards
- Participate on running projects, participate on web application development
- Communicate with internal IT and Development team
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but not required
What we can offer:
- Our modern stack projects are the right mix of exciting and challenging;
- Gain access to our diverse range of training programs, courses, and certifications;
- Choose your work style - remote, on-site or hybrid in one of our stunning offices. We offer the freedom of flexible working hours;
- Enhance your language skills with our corporate English classes;
- Work from anywhere and explore the world with our Workation program.
No items found.