Our client, one of the largest European players in payment services is looking for a C/C++ developer. You will be responsible for embedded software development for payment terminals.
On top of this fantastic prestigious opportunity, you will be able to work in the center of Prague with the possibility of remote work at least a few times a week.
If being part of a small team working on applications for electronic payment terminals sounds interesting to you, continue reading and let us know.
- Development of embedded applications/modules/libraries using C/C++
- Windows desktop/android application development (like host / ECR simulators)
- Integration of different software components or applications
- Functional tests of the written code
- Software maintenance (bug fixes, refactoring)
- Create technical specifications
- Code analysis & participation in workload estimation
- Proven experience as a Software Developer / Engineer
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Basic networking (TCP/IP, sockets)
- Basic multithreading and synchronization knowledge
- Message protocols (JSON, PROTOBUF, XML, HTTP)
- Active Czech and English speaker
- Very interesting job in a small professional team
- Very attractive finance
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 50% HO
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Attractive offices in the center of Prague
David Veverka[email protected]